Fundamentals of Home Care (June 8)
Share this program:
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
$145 for Non-member
Ohio Health Care Association
Does your agency have a new employee? Looking to provide a refresher to current staff?
Designed to orient your staff to Home Health Agency services in the state of Ohio as well as provide an overview of what constitutes a Skilled Home Health patient, OHCA's Introduction to Home Care course offers a one-stop training program for your team.
This intensive full-day training will take a deep dive the following:
- Identify Criteria for Home Health Services
- Discuss clinical assessment requirements for Skilled Home Health
- Describe basic reimbursement methodology for Skilled Home Health
- Understand differences in payment sources for Home Health
- Understand various private duty and waiver home care options available in Ohio
- Understand post-acute care transitions of patients
- Recognize various parties involved in care coordination
- Discuss unique challenges to Home Health Care
Who Should Attend?
Any staff members new to home health care, including Nurses, Home Health Aides, therapists, administrative staff, Administrators and Clinical Managers Expand summary
9:00 a.m. Program begins
12:15 p.m. Lunch Break
12:45 p.m. Program resumes
4:00 p.m. Adjourn
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). Registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Attendance/Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant attending the live program at their own computer and phone.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details:
How to Attend
Join the live program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer with high speed internet. You may ask questions, participate in surveys, and post comments from your computer during the program. Please note that credit (if available) is only provided to registered attendees participating at their own computer and phone. Simple instructions with a link to the program will be sent when you register and again the day before the webinar.