SNF Billing Summit
Share this program:
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
8:45 AM EASTERN
$250 for Non-member
Ohio Health Care Association
Skilled Nursing Facility billing is some of the most complex and challenging billing in the healthcare sector. During COVID-19, state and federal governments adopted many waivers and programs to mitigate hospitalizations for our residents, creating even more challenging billing situations for our billers. During this comprehensive all-day summit, OHCA will feature representatives from CGS Medicare, Ohio Department of Medicaid, and top healthcare billing consultants to provide practical solutions for your billing team. New billers can acclimate themselves with the best strategies and processes to get your claims paid the first time, while seasoned billing managers and revenue cycle directors will have opportunities to ask the experts their complex billing questions. Don’t miss this exclusive opportunity featuring Ohio-specific industry guidance!
- 8:45 am Introduction/Welcome
- 9:00 am Revenue Cycle Intensive
- Denial Management from Admission- Mary Danko, Richter Healthcare Consultants
- Medicare Part A PDPM Triple Check- Robin Hillier, RLH Consulting
- Managed Care Triple Check- Erin Begin, OHCA
- 10:30 am BREAK
- 10:45 am COVID 100 Day Benefit Period Waiver Claims- Curtis McFadden, CGS
- 11:45 am LUNCH BREAK
- 12:15 pm Ohio Department of Medicaid SNF Billing
- Reimbursement policy for NFs, including Patient Liability & PA1/PA2 – Julie Davis, NF Policy
- Nursing Facility billing – Meagan Grove & Montye Ibokette, Provider Relations
- Hospice billing/payment for individuals in an NF – Jill Fleming, Hospice Policy Admin.
- MDS Exception Reviews & supporting documentation – Mark Graves, Program Integrity
- PNM & Centralized Credentialing – Nathan Price, Network Management
- 2:00 pm BREAK
- 2:15 pm Medicaid LOC Documentation Requirements for Managed Care- Diane Dietz, OHCA
- 3:00 pm Expert Billing Panel Discussion- RCX Billing Consultants
- 3:45 pm ADJOURN
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). Registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Attendance/Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant attending the live program at their own computer and phone.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details:
How to Attend
Join the live program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer with high speed internet. You may ask questions, participate in surveys, and post comments from your computer during the program. Please note that credit (if available) is only provided to registered attendees participating at their own computer and phone. Simple instructions with a link to the program will be sent when you register and again the day before the webinar.