Register now for immediate access to this program.Register Now
$90 for Non-member
September 10, 2020
Ohio Health Care Association
Tony will cover the latest updates out of Washington and what you need to do to maximize forgiveness. Specifically, he will cover:
- PPP loan forgiveness timelines
- Who can use the EZ loan forgiveness application
- Accounting for the PPP loan
- Allowable expenses
- How can my loan forgiveness be reduced?
- We received more than $2m in a loan, should I be concerned about being audited by the SBA?
- What covered period should I use?
- Is the forgiveness taxable and are the qualifying expenses deductible?
- What other relief is available?
Program Titles and Supporting Materials
This program contains the following components:
If applicable, you may obtain credit in multiple jurisdictions simultaneously for this program (see pending/approved list below). If electing credit for this program, registrants in jurisdictions not listed below will receive a Certificate of Completion that may or may not meet credit requirements in other jurisdictions. Where applicable, credit will be only awarded to a paid registrant completing all the requirements of the program as determined by the selected accreditation authority.
Click on jurisdiction for specific details:
How to Attend
Join the self-paced program from your office, home, or hotel room using a computer and high speed internet connection. You may start and stop the program at your convenience, continue where you left off, and review supporting materials as often as you like. Please note: Internet Explorer is no longer a supported browser. We recommend using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari for best results.
You may access this course on a computer or mobile device with high speed internet (iPhones require iOS 10 or higher). Recommended browsers are Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.