With Ohio Health Care Association you can...
- Register online for any program
- Earn credit 24/7 at your convenience with self-paced on-line programs
- Search the catalog or browse by author, subject, or keyword
- Access your purchased programs and reprint certificates
OHCA Virtual Education
Welcome to the Ohio Health Care Association Virtual Education Catalog! OHCA is the leading source for continuing education and professional development opportunities for long term care services and supports. Through this catalog, you can access the latest online programs on subjects important for your organization. All OHCA virtual education will be offered through this platform including live and on-demand programs. All online CE programs identify the number of credits granted in the program description. Should you have questions or ideas about future online education, please contact Kathy Chapman, OHCA’s Education Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration through this catalog is separate from the Ohio Health Care Association website.
- For Live Webinars/Programs, if you miss the program, you can email email@example.com to have your registration converted to the On-Demand version at no additional cost to you.
- After you select/register for an on-demand program, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The first time you click to access your on-demand program, it will prompt you to set up your login credentials. (If you set up the same username and password that you use for OHCA website, logging on to one will not log you on to the other.)
- For On-Demand programs, once you purchase a course, you will have 30 days to complete it in order to earn credit. After 30 days, the credit will expire.
- For customer support, please contact SeminarWeb at 1-737-201-2059 or by email: email@example.com.
View Purchased Programs
- View purchased programs and titles in My Virtual Courses
Search OHCA Virtual Education
- Search OHCA Virtual Education by keyword, author, subject, publisher, or credit offered.